Even though 2017 has been full of long weekends, many of us couldn’t utilize them to the fullest. Don’t be sad, here you got one more chance to make use of it. Following are the details of the coming weekend.
Oct 14, Saturday: Weekend
Oct 15, Sunday: Weekend
Oct 16, Monday: Take an off
Oct 17: Tuesday: Take an off
Oct 18, Wednesday: Diwali
Oct 19, Thursday: Diwali
Oct 20, Friday: Bhaidooj/take an off
Oct 21, Saturday: Weekend
Oct 22, Sunday: Weekend
In India, we celebrate many festivals and Diwali has got its own prominence across the country. Diwali is celebrated by lighting diyas, bursting crackers, praying Goddess Lakshmi and by presenting loved ones with gifts and sweets. In a country as large as India, like all other festivals Diwali is also celebrated in numerous ways – for a few it is a New Year, while for businessman it is starting of their financial year and a few perform Kali Puja. So this Diwali along with long weekend try to experience the festival in a way you haven’t experienced it before. Here are some of the places to check out this Diwali:
- Trip to Pushkar: October serves as the best time to visit Pushkar, the Hindu pilgrimage centre in the state of Rajasthan. You can also visit Udaipur and the pink city Jaipur to experience grandeur of palaces in lights and fireworks.
- Plan for a camp and experience the scared Ganga Aarti and fireworks on the banks of Ganga in Varanasi.
- Indulge yourself in the lights of Golden Temple in Amritsar.
- Get yourself away from all the busy streets of cites and experience bonfire and a rustic Diwali in Purshwadi, a small village located on a hill along the Mumbai-Nasik highway. Families in this little hamlet light a bonfire on Diwali night and cook local food and sing traditional songs.
You can always check the probability of ticket confirmation in any train and (or) Book your buses even at last moment and get the confirmed tickets Bus booking offer : Use coupon code: ‘FESTIVAL’ and get upto Rs. 300 off on bus tickets.
Remember the Tejas Express Vandalism happened a few days back, Yes we remember. Hailed by the Central Railways as the ‘aeroplane moving on the ground’, Tejas Express has been quite a part of news even before its commencement for various reasons like magnanimous speed and the super-luxurious amnesties like LED screens, coffee vending machines, CC TV cameras and beautiful exteriors. Capable of running at a whopping speed of 200 KMPH, the train covers the 552-km Mumbai-Goa journey within nine hours. The cost of a single seat on this 992 seat train ranges between 1185 to 2740, making this a pure-luxury product for a common Indian. The train and its way of introduction into the market seemed all cool and definitely seemed like a promise of the new era of Indian trains & tourism. But things haven’t gone really well after the launch. There are Couple of things which shouldn’t been happened.
And yet Again we happen to see the same Mishap due to passengers anger, According to the news Reported by Mumbai Mirror Vandalism took place when the group of youth Noticed that the L.C.D ‘s in the Train are not properly Functioning, from which they started damaging the L.C.D and other major equipment
It is an appreciable step from the Government’s side to have introduced a train like Tejas which could be a game changer for tourism in India, All we as the beloved citizens of India can offer back is some sense of responsibility – maybe By Complaining to the authorities through any of the medium available
you Complaint to Indianrailways by the following ways
- You can Lodge a complaint using – http://www.coms.indianrailways.gov.in/criscm/cmsHome.html which is web- portal for Lodging railway complaints.
- The passengers can also SMS their complaints on mobile number +91-9717630982, where senior railway officials will take necessary action on the issue in 36 hours.
- The passengers can also use their Smartphone to Register a complaint from the Official railway app – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cris.org or you can tweet to https://twitter.com/sureshpprabhu , https://twitter.com/RailMinIndia
- you can also write to Support@Confirmtkt.com or tweet to #Confirmtkt, we will help you to resolve the issue at the earliest.
Monsoon is a unique Season where we feel the natural Bliss showering everywhere , In fact, its a Season which has its own distress and delights , loaded with originality where the vibe gets energized and the resounding music of raindrops restore the sensual blissWe don’t have control over the exceptional climate however we can make the best of the storm without much bother. Take after these tips and traps to appreciate the tip-tap downpours while on a prepare.
Garments and shoes that you DON’T think about
Try not to wear light colored clothes as light colored clothes can get into dirt and stains easily while traveling
Check window’s for safety
Its preferable to check window panes for leakages and Spills before so that you can give a complaint railway authorities at http://pib.nic.in/newsite/PrintRelease.aspx?relid=116251 or you can also tweet to https://twitter.com/RailMinIndia
Strict no to Unhygienic Food
Monsoon is a Season where you see lot of street vendors selling Cut fruits in and around Railway Stations, Say a Big No as Water used to freshen the fruits may be Impure.
Water is the main cause of virus and bacteria adoption during Rainy season, prefer Buying packaged Mineral water and due check date of expiry before buying
First Aid Kit
In the case of emergency, First aid Kit ought to be your closest companion while going amid the rainstorm. The unit ought to incorporate disinfectant cream, wraps, a few painkillers and prescriptions for stomach throbs.
In the generation of Digital Life , Nothing works without Mobile phone , Do carry of fully charged power bank which will be your life saver during the travel
Carry Confirmtkt app Along
You can download the app at https://www.confirmtkt.com/mobile/app/index.html
you can also use promo CKT150 and get upto 150 off+ Extra 10 % on payment through phonepe on bus bookings through confirmtkt bus booking app and website – http://bus.confirmtkt.com
Indian Railways, ever since decades has been offering various concessions for its passengers. Different types of concessions are offered on tickets of various categories including senior citizens, sports people, students, physically challenged ones etc,. Checking out on the misuse of these concessions (which count upto 50) has always been a problematic issue for the Indian Railways. With a brilliant step, the Indian Railways is now all set to put up a check to all the black marketing happening in relevance to railway concessions.
Established in 2009, Aadhar card has a 12-digit unique identification number also comprising of biometric details and has been issued to every Indian resident. It has been, since the beginning, depicted as an important document for establishing every Indian citizen’s unique identity. The UIDAI has been recording and verifying the details of every citizen during the past few years and has been ensuring that every citizen holds an Aadhar card as an identification card. During the past two years, the Government has been slowly taking steps to make Aadhar mandatory in every possible sector. From airports to election registrations, Aadhar is now being nation-wide accepted as the identity card of a parson. It was only recently that registration of Aadhar details for mobile SIM usage has been made mandatory. The addition of biometric data adds to the difficulty of replication or duplication of an Aadhar card and this makes the card more unique and reliable.
The black marketing of railway ticketing has always been a huge maniac and ill-usage of the concessions offered is one of the issues the Indian Railways has been facing since long time. Many a times, the ones who really need the concessions are devoid of the offerings too. With Aadhar card being made mandatory – from July 1st, let’s hope a check is put on all these and the offering that the Railways gives are used to the best! As responsible & educated citizens, all we can do is ensure that the ones who haven’t got the Aadhar card yet, apply for one soon!
With wi-fi slowly turning into being the oxygen of today’s generation, a wifi enabled railway station is countable as a ‘developed’ station. During the past year and half, almost a dozen stations in India have been enabled with google wi-fi and till nowover 10 million people have experienced high speed internet in various Indian stations.
It all started on September 12 in 2015, when the Indian Railways announced its partnership with the tech giant Google to provide free Wi-Fi services to 400 railway stations across the country. In January 2016, Mumbai central station had become the first railway station in India to have free Wi-Fi facility and further on the service has been extended to quite a few station railway stations. 9 other major railway stations that have got Google enable wi-fi are: Pune, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Raipur, Ranchi, Vijayawada, Kachiguda (Hyderabad), Ernakulam Junction (Kochi), and Vishakhapatnam.
Here are more details about this project which has been named as project Nilgiri.
- Under this initiative, free Wi-Fi services will be provided to passengers in 400 railway stations across the country using Google’s fiber technologu
- People will be able to access high speed internet for the first 30 minutes completely free of cost
- A special One Time Password has been generated for this purpose and users will be able to access free internet by using it
- The connection of the users will still be active after 30 minutes of internet usage. However, after 30 minutes, the speed will drop and become slow
- Under Fiber technology, the company provides internet services up to a speed of 1 Gigabits per second
- This type of initiative was launched in 2010 and the service is available only in the United States of America
- Using satellite communication technology, the Indian Railways is also providing Wi-Fi connectivity in moving trains for a few selected routes – as a pilot project
The project Nilgiri is being carried out in phases. As per Sunder Pichai, the CEO of Google, people have used about 15 times more data than they usually do and this explains the reason why Google chose to collaborate with the Indian Railways. Reliable power supply and chance to reach huge and wider population being the other reasons. Nevertheless, it’s a great step towards the propagation of Digital India!